Friday, March 26, 2010

...hold the applause...

yes, all my faithfull blog folowers, i have finaly cranked out yet another post. :)

i do not want to unload all my complaints upon your lives, but my minibike is in need of a do-over... the stock motor only packing 2.8 horses, has contracted a leaking carburetor, along with some other minor probs. SO, if you just happen to come across a 5.5 or 6 horsepower engine of acceptable quality and price, pick it up for me because i need one. i will repay you, i will... someday... when i
have more than (5) dollars. :/ dont you just love how the little expences in life add up, i.e. holes in walls, broken windows etc. ; ' so, in a nutshell, school is driving me insane and the only pinprick of hope i have is, well, its not that bad... oh well, you get the picture. catch ya l8tr!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like you've been up to loads of great fun....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on your link today expecting to see what I always see. "somthing new" But you can imagine my surprise when I saw......somthing new. Your post count now totals, 7 Wow! Some day if you try real hard you might have 8(angels singing)



    And now to a completly differant subject.....Where is your carb leaking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I am done with that hammer it will have a moter and the head will way somewhere around 60 to 80lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey brian, that was real funny... i know a guy here in town who tinkers on small engines and i took my carb over to him and the problem was the float. all better now!

    sam, nice, that'll have some power to it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evan! Bro! Sidekick! You rock! But...I didn't get any good pictures with you. The only super great one is you with my heartbreaker purse contemplating that massive display of summer sandals...hahahahaha!!!

    So! I will see you Tuesday! Don't forget to do your Bible Study book! ;)

    ReplyDelete