Thursday, September 24, 2009

I am: ace of spades
I know: what leads melting point is
I wish: that i could own a mini bike
I hear: annies hair dryer
I hate: math.
I miss: texting
I have: althletes foot.
I fear: horror movies.
I feel: sad.
I smell: andrews body odor.
I crave: going fast.
I search: for the things i am constantly losing.
I wonder: what life would be like without summer.
I regret: nothing i can think of right now.
I love: someone i am not going to say.
I am not: tall.
I believe: in having fun
I dance: ....... i can moon walk....
I sing: loudly and with a crappy tune when i am feeling happy.
I cry:rareley.
I don’t always: keep my room clean.
I fight: my brother
I write: when i have to.
I win: often and loose rarely .
I lose: most of my earthly posesstions .
I never: will like math .
I always: will love that someone.
I confuse: every one when i try to sound smart.
I listen: to music when doing math .
I can usually be found: in my shop.
I need: a bigger motor for my costom built motor bike.
I am happy about: knowing that one person.

2 comments:

  1. I sing: loudly and with a crappy tune when i am feeling happy

    LOL! Me too, Ev, me too.

    Have you been working on that moonwalk? I really need to practice... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i reviewed the video just today!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete