Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back from the dead...

No, I'm not talking about my blog life, I'm talking about my trusty red minibike. For a while it wasn't all that trusty, but it was still red. I've been so wrapped up in work lately that I have forgotten how good it feels to rip around the yard on my minibike. Right about now your thinking to yourself 'what the heck is he talking about? Was it dead to begin with?' well yes it was dead for about 2 1/2 months. Today I finaly got up the muster to break out the tools and bring my minibike back to life again. Well I'll catch you later

4 comments:

  1. What was wrong with it, mister mechanic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...sounds amazing...:/ LOL! So do you still work for Mr. Wood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bike might be back, but your blog sure ain't!

    ReplyDelete