Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ok, maybe Im not back...

Hey all!!! Wow, since I've last posted two things have happened, school has started and my minibike has died again. With the occurrence of my junior year, (yes that is no typo) i've had other things on my mind, now don't go worrying yourselves that Evan is hole-ing up in some dark corner with a pile of school books. We are trying a new youth group witch has boosted my social rankings as of late. Back to my minibike ordeal. The standing argument was do I sell my minibike and get a dirt bike, or do I keep my minibike? Well the necessities of a dirt bike were twofold, first I needed money which I had, but the second need I didn't, a place to ride. So what to do now you are asking yourselves, upgrade I say! So this Monday I am purchasing a Honda clone 6.5 HP motor with my U.S. American dollars. Out with the stock 2.8 HP, and in with the new! The old motor has lasted me just under one year, now that doesn't sound like much, but for that piece of junk, I'm surprised it lasted that long. A later post should be expected loaded with pictures of the conversion plus a video of the finished product. Until then, as the Spanish would put it, ¡adiĆ³s!

3 comments: